Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Reports of the Director, Performance Improvement and Risk Management and serves as a primary resource for development and maintenance of JHCP's Laboratory Quality Assurance Program. Provides technical consultation services for JHCP practices. Conducts presentations to varied interest groups.Work requires a high level of knowledge and familiarity with laboratory policies and procedures. Proper investigative and evaluation techniques are necessary to analyze data. Acts as Technical Consultant for JHCP practices thereby ensuring that the testing sites are in full compliance with CLIA and State regulations.
- JH Community Physicians - Mt. Washington - Baltimore, Maryland
- Part-time - 20 hours per week
- A weekend day may occasionally be required.
- Certification in Medical Technology, MT ASCP or equivalent required.
- Work requires a high level of professional knowledge in medical technology as acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or equivalent, which includes a one year supervised clinical internship in an approved laboratory. Plus three to five years progressive responsibility in the specialty of Quality Assurance.
- Work requires five to ten years of progressively more responsible experience to acquire knowledge and familiarity with laboratory policies and procedures. Of those years of experience three to five years must have included progressive involvement with Quality Assurance. Demonstrated ability to establish goals and meet laboratory objectives are essential.
** Position requires travel to practice locations as needed.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://jhhs.contacthr.com/59693068.jpg /> To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://jhhs.contacthr.com/59693068
Employment/Position Type:Part Time
Share On :